Medical plastic bottle is mainly made of plastics, which is made of synthetic or natural macromolecular compounds. It can be molded in the process of processing, and the shape of the product can be kept unchanged.
Synthetic resin is the basic component of most plastics used in medical moisture-proof plastic bottles. Generally contains auxiliary materials such as fillers, plasticizers, dyes, stabilizers, etc. There are many kinds of medical polymer packaging materials, such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polycarbonate (PC), etc. Because of the variety, each has its own special physical, chemical, electrical and mechanical properties. But generally speaking, it has the advantages of light weight, insulation, corrosion resistance, friction resistance, easy processing and beautiful appearance.
The main advantages of medical plastic bottles are as follows:
1. Light weight, good strength and toughness, strong and durable, easy to use, some transparent, can reflect the aesthetic feeling
2. Good barrier, gas barrier, water and oil resistant
3. Excellent chemical properties, corrosion resistance
4. As well as other plastics, which are easy to process, and easy to process
5. The packaging has strong adaptability and can replace many natural and traditional materials.