1、 Four color printing
1. The so-called four colors are: green (c), magenta (m), yellow (y), black (k) four kinds of ink, all colors can be mixed by these four kinds of ink, and finally realize color graphics and text.
2. Common and common printing, the effect of printing on different substrate is different.
2、 Spot color printing
1. Spot color printing refers to printing the color with a special ink, which is brighter than the color mixed with four colors. Commonly used is special gold, special silver.
2. There are many spot colors. Referring to Pantone color card, spot colors can't realize gradient printing. If necessary, four-color printing will be added.
3、 Glossing glue
1. After printing, transparent plastic film is applied to the surface of printed matter by hot pressing to protect and increase luster. The surface is bright, as shown in the figure below.
2. The most basic process of carton surface treatment. Similar to the varnish, but the glue can enhance the hardness and tensile properties of the paper.
4、 Super gum
1. After printing, transparent plastic film is applied to the surface of printed matter by hot pressing to protect and increase luster. The surface is matte, as shown in the figure below.
2. The most basic process of carton surface treatment, similar to the varnish, but glue can enhance the paper hardness and tensile properties.
5、 Through UV
1. The part of the printed matter that needs to be highlighted should be partially polished to make the local pattern more stereoscopic.
2. Printing with matte process, there is no effect when glossing glue.
6、 Hot stamping
1. Hot stamping is to use the principle of hot press transfer to transfer the aluminum layer in the anodized aluminum to the substrate surface to form a special metal luster effect.
2. Printing materials have gold, silver, red, green, blue and other colors, but hot stamping can only be monochromatic, with a wide variety of colors, but not all colors are available in the market.
7、 Striking convex
1. Use a set of concave and convex templates corresponding to Yin and Yang of pictures and texts, place the substrate between them, and press out the embossed concave convex graphics and texts by applying greater pressure.
2. All kinds of paper thickness can be used, but cardboard can't be bumped.
8、 Jet code
1. The process of inkjet printing identification (production date, shelf life, batch number, enterprise logo, etc.) on products with inkjet printer.
2. It can spray print simple character pattern, which is more flexible.
9、 Composite bag
1. The composite bag is suitable for vacuum packaging or general packaging of food, electronic products, chemical industry, medicine, tea and other products.
2. The process is basically the same as that of paper, which can be used for screen printing, printing and hot stamping.